NSND (Nothing will happen) Ohrid 2011 will take place in Ohrid, Macedonia on the 28th and 29th of May this year.
Student dorm (No WiFi)
- with shared bathroom: 300 mkd (5 euro) per night
- with bathroom inside the room: 600 mkd (10 euro) per night
Private accommodation (first option) (house near the city square, with WiFi)
- 600 mkd (10 euro) per night
Private accommodation (second option)
- two-bed and three-bed rooms with bathrooms inside the rooms: 400 mkd (6.5 eur) per night
(has parking space)
- Need to check if we can connect the Motorola Canopy from KIKA (depends on the location)
or take one of our Alvarion WiMax devices (should work anywhere).
- Wireless router from KIKA ✓
Buses from Sofia: http://centralnaavtogara.bg
From Thessaloníki (Ohrid is closer, but if you want to see Skopje first :)):
From Skopje to Ohrid:
Directly to Ohrid:
- There is a bus that goes from Sofia to Ohrid directly.
- There are buses and vans from the bus station in Thessaloníki (more info needed)
Skopje - Ohrid 170 km
Bitola - Ohrid 65 km
Sofia - Skopje 221 km & Sofia - Ohrid 399 km
Thessaloníki - Skopje 236 km & Thessaloníki - Ohrid (via Bitola) 280 km
Zagreb - Skopje 820 km & Zagreb - Ohrid 990 km
Belgrade - Skopje 429 km & Belgrade - Ohrid 607 km