The main goal is to get the people from the region together so they can get to know each other and maybe continue to collaborate on things that are in both of their common interest afterwards – well that, or just drink beer.
NSND Ohrid 2011 will take place in Ohrid, Macedonia on the 28th and 29th of May this year.
Private accommodation - Vila Gjole
- two-bed and three-bed rooms with bathrooms inside the rooms: 400 mkd (6.5 eur) per night
(has parking space)
- This is the place where NSND will (not) happen
Student dorm (No WiFi)
- with shared bathroom: 300 mkd (5 euro) per night
- with bathroom inside the room: 600 mkd (10 euro) per night
Private accommodation (alternative option) (house near the city square, with WiFi)
- 600 mkd (10 euro) per night
- (I hope Arangel has more info on the place)
- more info on accommodation at: vilakosta [at] gmail.com
- Need to check if we can connect the Motorola Canopy from KIKA (depends on the location)
or take one of our Alvarion WiMax devices (should work anywhere).
- Wireless router from KIKA ✓
- WiMax with nomad access - backup (Aleks) ✓
Buses from Sofia: http://centralnaavtogara.bg
From Thessaloníki (Ohrid is closer, but if you want to see Skopje first :)):
From Skopje to Ohrid:
Directly to Ohrid:
- There is a bus that goes from Sofia to Ohrid directly.
- There are buses and vans from the bus station in Thessaloníki (more info needed)
Skopje - Ohrid 170 km
Bitola - Ohrid 65 km
Sofia - Skopje 221 km & Sofia - Ohrid 399 km
Thessaloníki - Skopje 236 km & Thessaloníki - Ohrid (via Bitola) 280 km
Zagreb - Skopje 820 km & Zagreb - Ohrid 990 km
Belgrade - Skopje 429 km & Belgrade - Ohrid 607 km