NSND or (Nista se nece dogoditi – Serbo-Croatian; Nothing will happen – Eng; Ништо нема да се случи – Mkd) is a geek/hackers event (see: unconference ) where people get together to have fun and share knowledge on variety of technical subjects ranging from programming languages, computer security, networks, operating systems etc.
The main goal is to get the people from the hackerspaces in the region together so they can get to know each other and maybe continue to collaborate on things that are of their common interest afterwards – well that, or just drink beer.
Regional NSND events usually happen few times a year in Ohrid, Belgrade, Split and Moravice.
NSND Ohrid 2012 will take place in
Ohrid Struga, Macedonia on the 9th and 10th of June 2012.
|Andrej Trajchevski||Gorjan||3 person room|
|Nikola Demerdjiev||Gorjan||3 person room|
|Ana Ris||Sashe||2 person room|
|Aleksandar Nikov||Sashe||2 person room|
|Jovan Kostovski||Chombe||2 person room|
|Ilina Kareva||Chombe||2 person room|
|Mite Mitreski||Chombe||No соба in струга|
|Luca||Luca||2 person room|
|Anita||Luca||2 person room|
|Slobodan Jakoski + 3ca|
|stama + Jana||2 bedroom|
|Dalibor + Milena||2 bedroom|
Eurotel, Struga (10 km from Ohrid)
- 3 bed rooms: 11.5 € per night (breakfast included) +1 € per person for a 2 bed room
- 3 bed rooms: 14 € per night (breakfast and dinner included) +1 € per person for a 2 bed room
Sunny Lake Hostel
* shared bathroom: 12 € per night
* 6-8 bed rooms
Option 3 (house near the city square, with WiFi)
- Alvarion WiMax devices (should work anywhere).
- Wireless router from KIKA ✓
- Cables, switches, extension cords for power, flag etc...
Buses from Sofia: http://centralnaavtogara.bg
From Thessaloníki (Ohrid is closer, but if you want to see Skopje first :)):
From Skopje to Ohrid:
Directly to Ohrid:
- There is a bus that goes from Sofia to Ohrid directly.
- There are buses and vans from the bus station in Thessaloníki (more info needed)
Skopje - Ohrid 170 km
Bitola - Ohrid 65 km
Sofia - Skopje 221 km & Sofia - Ohrid 399 km
Thessaloníki - Skopje 236 km & Thessaloníki - Ohrid (via Bitola) 280 km
Zagreb - Skopje 820 km & Zagreb - Ohrid 990 km
Belgrade - Skopje 429 km & Belgrade - Ohrid 607 km